Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CCU/CNA - PRN
at Eastern New Mexico Medical Center
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: c4aeeaeb-35e4-44f6-8a25-17045e437eb9
The Nursing Assistant shall be responsible for assisting in the care of patients under the direction of an RN.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred.
- 2 years of experience as a Nursing Assistant is required. Must be able to follow directions and perform work according to department standards under the supervision of an RN.
- Must be emotionally mature and able to function effectively under stress.
- New Mexico Certificate as a Certified Nursing Assistant required.
- Must complete required departmental competencies and maintain through annual review.
- BLS Required.
- ACLS and PALS preferred.
- CPI Certification must be obtained during week of NEO.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!