La Frontera EMPACT
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
DCS High Needs Case Manager
at La Frontera EMPACT
EMPACT-SPC (Suicide Prevention Center), a member agency of La Frontera Arizona, is an industry leading non-profit organization dedicated to providing valued community services and resources for behavioral health counseling, crisis intervention, and suicide prevention since 1987. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a great opportunity for a Case Manager (High Needs Case Manager) to join our agency in our Children Services team. This position will be a co-location position within Department of Child Safety and EMPACT-SPC. As a High Needs Case Manager, you will be working with a combination of children and families that have high involvement with Juvenile Probation; Division of Disabilities; Department of Child Safety along with those with high acuity and behavior needs. This is a fast paced position with a caseload ratio of 1:15. This position requires the ability to work as a team, yet be self-motivated. The High Needs Case Manager must ensure he/she delivers quality service including clinical care and documentation while maintaining all client records in accordance the Arizona Vision and 12 Principles.
Skill / Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Health related field preferred or meet BHT requirements.
- Behavioral health experience required.
- Previous experience working with children is preferred
- Knowledge of CFT process and Arizona 12 Principles.
- Requires the ability to be flexible and problem solve and to have the ability to use creativity in the approach to service delivery.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Must have valid AZ driver’s license and no major infractions in prior 39 months.
- Must be eligible to obtain a Fingerprint Clearance Card or have one already.