Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pool Maintenance (20479)
at Enchantment Resort
Basic Function: Perform general pool cleaning and maintenance to all resort bodies of water, to include some homeowners’ pools on property
- Daily chemical checks and cleaning of bodies of water as assigned
- Repair on pool equipment and plumbing
- Maintain pool gates, safety signs, and safety apparatus
- Keep equipment and storage areas in a neat and orderly manner
- Fill out parts requests and keeps stock of replacement parts
- Complete work orders as assigned
- Assist other engineering staff when needed
- Other duties as assigned
Supervision Exercised: None
Supervision Received: Pool Supervisor and Assistant Director of Engineering
High school education or equivalent work experience. Formal Pool Cleaning training and certification and 1 year of pool maintenance and repair experience. Must have strong organizational skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with ease. Strong guest and team member relations skills. Must maintain current CPR and First Aid certification. Safety sensitive position.
- 30% Sitting
- 70% walking, standing, climbing and bending
- Lifting/carrying up to 50 lbs.
- Hearing and manual dexterity
- Distance vision 1-3 feet
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Ability to drive golf cart