Extra Space Storage
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Extra Space Storage
We are a leader in our industry and in order to maintain this lead, we need extraordinarily motivated, capable, and driven people like you. Come join us and find out why so many of our employees recommend us as an excellent place to work.
Since 2016, we have been a part of the S&P 500 and lead the self-storage industry in more ways than one. In 2018, we were a recipient of one of the Best Places to Work according to Glassdoor.
"Our people are the lifeblood of Extra Space." -Joe Margolis, CEO, Extra
Extra Space is currently looking for an experienced Integrated Media Planner with that has an emphasis on digital channels. You must have a proven background in media planning, strategy, execution, analysis, and optimization.
As our Media Planner you will drive core business KPIs through integrated media and lead generation efforts. You will work closely with business leadership and other departments to accomplish goals. You will have complete ownership of paid media performance, budget, and business contributions. The Media Planner will work to constantly improve the department’s impact and efficiency.
You will help lead and execute all paid media project management, complex analysis, and process development. You’ll need excellent and proven project management, paid display, integrated marketing, leadership, and technical abilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Navigate and use Google Display platforms
Strong and demonstrated Project Management skills
Use of web analytic software (Adobe, Google Analytics)
Demonstrated ability to use Excel to analyze and manipulate data sets
- Lead and manage digital display and video prospecting and retargeting advertising
- Execute on integrated display, video, and other digital media (digital radio, connected tv, etc.) plans
- Assist in planning and execution of brand awareness digital display and video campaigns
- Establish media objectives and strategies for cross channel digital paid media campaigns
- Manage lead generation vendor relationships, inventory, results, and reporting
- Responsible for department advertising budgets, KPI goals, and communication
- Lead overall execution, vendor and internal relationships, KPI accountability and communication
- Manage, create, and optimize audience performance
- Work with data science department to launch and report on performance tests
- Utilize data to recommend and oversee the development of creative
Education and/or Experience:
- 5+ years of experience managing and executing digital media campaigns
- 2+ years of experience executing integrated digital media campaigns
- Experience managing $1 million or more in yearly advertising spend
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not necessary
If you possess these talents and skills, and a dynamic, growing organization sounds right for you, PLEASE APPLY. We would love to consider you and look forward to reviewing your application.
We pride ourselves on hiring top talent and provide you the following benefits and more:
- Well-defined career paths
- Qualify for Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits on Day 1
- Health Savings Account (HSA) or Flexible Spending (FSA)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, and Short & Long Term Disability
- 401K with company match after 90 days of service
- Holiday pay and paid time off
- Extensive Wellness Program and various Employee Discount Programs
- Personal Health Advocate
- Onsite Fitness Center
- Free soda, coffee, and drinks all day every single day and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you are a current Extra Space employee, please apply through the "Find Internal Career Openings" in Workday
Extra Space Storage is the second largest operator of self-storage facilities in the U.S. Since we were founded in 1977, we’ve taken the storage industry by storm. In 2015 alone we added 1.6 Billion dollars in new acquisitions to our already large property portfolio.
The cornerstone of Extra Space Storage is successful partnerships with our stakeholders, partners, investors and customers. Our goals are driven by an impassioned, dedicated workforce that thrives in the innovation driven corporate environment. We are the best, at getting better!
Our Team Makes Us EXTRAordinary
Knowledge is power and experience is valuable. This is why we strive to attract the best candidates for every position at Extra Space Storage. Every position is valuable to our success from our executive management team, corporate employees, on-site managers and call center team.
Offering a Career Path Paved with Innovation and Satisfaction
Attracting the best candidates in any field requires a commitment to job satisfaction. At Extra Space Storage, job satisfaction is high, this is why we have one of the best retention rates in the business. We know that our success depends on our team loving their jobs!
An Extra Space employee is number one valued and knows they are invaluable to the team, customer and company. Second they are passionate enjoying a challenging and rewarding career path armed with the tools they need to succeed. Add a fun work culture and spectacular offices makes Extra Space a pretty amazing place to work.