Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Memorable experiences for our Guests and Colleagues is the essence of being a Leader with Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. As a Housekeeping Manager, your attention to detail will show the Housekeeping team that you are committed to providing luxury Guest experiences. The energy and enthusiasm you display will create a "fun" place to work..
Hotel Overview: Picture a shimmering oasis overlooking the Sonoran Desert and the McDowell mountains - Fairmont Scottsdale Princess offers luxury and world class hospitality with over 200,000 square feet of meeting space. This award-winning meetings resort has 750 guest rooms, five award-winning restaurants, six sparkling heated pools, and a luxurious Well & Being Spa. The Fairmont Scottsdale Princess was recently recognized with the AAA Five Diamond rating for its 28th year, making it one of the longest running AAA Five Diamond Resorts in the America's. The only thing missing is you!
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Director of Housekeeping, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead and manage the day-to-day operation of the department and ensure service standards are followed
- Address guest concerns and react quickly, logging and notifying proper departments as required
- Conduct regularly scheduled departmental meetings
- Manage the departmental budget in a fiscally responsible manner
- Oversee the recruitment and training of all Housekeeping Colleagues
- Balance operational, administrative and Colleague needs
- Follow departmental policies and procedures
- Report necessary maintenance items
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Adhere to Fairmont Scottsdale Princess Grooming Guidelines
- Previous leadership experience required
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications preferred
- University/College degree in a related discipline an asset
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Proof of eligibility to work in the United States is required.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts-and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities-throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific-as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. Our Sustainability Partnership program represents our ever-expanding commitment to being a responsible business and to following the principles of sustainability across our operations, the world over. An exciting future awaits!
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. F/M/D/V