Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
FACT Coordinator Assistant
at Fellowship House
Salary DOE and credentials,Paid time off, holidays, heatlh, dental, life and LTD insurance.
Job Status: Full Time
Categories: Non-Profit/Social Services, Healthcare - Behavioral/Mental Health, Healthcare - ALL CATEGORIES
- Responsible for organizing, coordinating and monitoring the non-clinical operations of an Assertive Community Treatment Team.
- Understanding of and commitment to the Assertive Community Treatment Model. (FACT)
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of various reports in a timely a fashion.
- Handle phone calls in a courteous and professional manner and ensure staff receive messages promptly.
- Assist in tracking the mileage and maintenance of FACT program vehicles.
Skill / Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Two years of general office experience
- Excellent computer skills, including Excel, Word
- Good Organization and time management skills
- Valid Florida’s drivers license, clear driving record, proof of insurance and availability of automobile
DCF Level II (FBI) background screening and Drug Testing required prior to hire date.