Fresquez Concessions Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Fresquez Concessions Inc.
The Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the airport administrative office, restaurant, management, and home office staff. Performs duties such as cash handling, financial record keeping, ordering supplies, inventory, and special projects. He/she will ensure that all administrative processes are accurate and that proper cash control procedures are followed. The Administrative Assistant is responsible overall for providing financial, administrative and clerical services to ensure effective, efficient and accurate financial and administrative operations.
- Maintains all financial related reports, spreadsheets and administrative files.
- Verifies amounts (add and subtract adjustments) from till/safes each evening during checkout.
- Creates open lines of communication with operations and home office team to ensure all paperwork is received in a timely manner.
- Collaborates with management and home office team regarding uniform and shortage/overage process.
- Verifies completion and discrepancies by investigating information from receipts/reports.
- Protects organization's value by keeping company information confidential.
- Answers phones.
- Void Comps.
- Prepares daily cash deposits for revenue centers.
- Keeps office stocked with supplies and copies at all times.
- Provides exceptional internal and external customer service.
- Assists EVP, HR, management team, and home office staff, as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Organization/Prioritization, Accounting, Data Entry Skills, General Math Skills, Financial Software/Management, Analyzing Information, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Reporting Research Results, Verbal Communication, Ethical Conduct, High Integrity, Personal Responsibility and Initiative, Accuracy, Self Starter
- Prepare special reports/assist on special projects as needed or requested.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting processes and procedures.
- Detail oriented.
- Good PC competency such as the ability to use Microsoft Office Suite and other point of sale software.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Professional behavior that contributes to creating an environment of respect and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Effective organizational and time management skills; able to manage multiple priorities, to complete tasks/projects in a timely fashion.
- Ability to work under pressure and to be flexible and adept to varying and changing demands.
- Able to work at a fast pace in an effective manner.
- Effective and friendly interpersonal communication and interpersonal skills with internal and external customers.
This job operates in a clerical, office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, shredders, fax machines, and filing cabinets as well as other equipment when necessary.
Physical or Environmental Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
Office positions require sedentary sitting in a shared workspace. Position may require constant, frequent, or occasional: standing, walking, lifting, sitting, carrying, pushing, pulling, climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, crawling, reaching, handling, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, repetitive motions, eye/hand/foot coordination. Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
The noise level in the work environment is usually light to moderate.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
This is an hourly position. Typical days and hours of work for this position are Monday- Sunday 4am-8pm (varies). Other days/hours required as needed or assigned. Holidays are required.
Required Education and Experience:
A minimum of two years of related experience is required.
Preferred Education and Experience:
Directly relevant associate’s degree.
Relevant experience with other point of sale software/systems.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance:
- Satisfactory completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
- Satisfactory completion of a criminal background check.
- Satisfactory completion of a background check in accordance with the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
Ability to read, analyze, interpret general business and technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, internal and external customers, and the general public.
Assist with other accounting/financial functions including other assigned office duties in other areas of the department and/or company as needed or assigned.
Fresquez, Inc., Fresquez Concessions, Inc., NM Restaurant Investors Inc. DBA Village Inn, and LF Operations, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. It is our policy not to discriminate against any Employee or Applicant. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability. The policy of nondiscrimination in employment includes but is not limited to: recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, employment advertising or solicitations, compensation, layoff or termination of employment.