Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Developer - IBM Case Manager
at GM Financial
- Requisition ID
- Employee Type
- Full Time-Regular
- Information Technology
The Developer, IBM Case Manager is a technical subject matter expert for our ECM platforms (IBM Datacap and Case Manager). This includes, but is not limited to, analysis, design, project estimation, as well as product support and systems administration. This position will be responsible for providing installations, upgrades, technical guidance, and specialized support for the development and implementation of ECM-based applications and solutions. This position involves direct coordination with other team members, departments, business partners, and outside vendors on project management. The Developer, IBM Case Manager often functions as the IT Partner and/or BSA projects in addition to acting as the solution architect and developer. The position will also provide guidance and mentoring to team members of all levels.
- Administer the configuration and set-up, manage the upgrades and patching of our ECM platforms (IBM Datacap, Case Manager, etc.)
- Plan, organize, and direct/perform the implementation and/or development of ECM solutions in accordance with strategic business plans and requirements
- Interface with customers to provide issue resolution for products and solutions
- Gather, analyze, and review customer requirements and recommend innovative solutions to appropriate management
- Work closely with internal business units to facilitate project completion
- Interface with software vendors and suppliers in support of business applications software
- Provide business rules interpretation for functional and technical specifications, system designs, and documentation for business solutions
- Promote a cooperative and productive team environment
- Ensure our platforms and solutions are following modern standards and look for opportunities to implement new technologies
- Provide direction and mentoring to team members of all levels
- Support all additional solutions and platforms managed by the Global Enterprise Systems team
OTHER IMPORTANT DUTIES
- Maintain technical and functional awareness and competence
- Provide Quality Assurance Testing for production implementation
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned/required
- Ensure that all work and changes are performed in such a way as to minimize disruptions to the customer and other stakeholders
- Knowledge of ECM technologies including but not limited to IBM Case Manager, IBM Content Collector, IBM Content Search Services, IBM Datacap, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Experience in reporting technologies such as Case Analyzer, SSAS, SSRS, Cognos, Excel, Power BI
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and networking technologies
- Proactive and solutions driven with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to interpret complex technical publications, diagrams, and project specifications
- Ability to interpret business rules and customer requirements for creating system and process documentation, program specifications, and project specifications.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, problem solving, and follow-up skills with the ability to meet time sensitive deadlines
- Capable of relating business issues to the ITS staff to achieve the necessary resolution of issues
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise good judgment.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to manage business and technical relationships with internal and external clients
- Ability to speak multiple languages a plus
- Superior organizational skills in planning and prioritizing own workload and initiatives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical terminology to people with limited or no technical understanding
- Bachelor's degree in computer studies or equivalent experience required
- Minimum of 10+ years prior analysis experience in an Information Technology environment and respective business area required
- Minimum of 7+ years of work experience in implementing, configuring, customizing, upgrading, managing, and troubleshooting ECM platforms required
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team and with users at all levels.