Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Reference #: 9447_1467828
Looking for a dynamic leader with a track record of success within the Hospitality industry. This position manages our hotel in Metro Center with 287 room and 20k Sq. Ft. of meeting space to ensure efficient and profitable operations. The Maxwell House is a part of Nashville's storied history with its ties to the Maxwell House coffee brand. Come lead a team that is Good to the Last Drop.
What you will be doing
* Responsible for all hotel operations.
* Establishes standards for associate performance, guest service, room rates, food selection and service, and sales and marketing activities.
* Maintains standards of guest service quality, and helps control costs and expenses while maximizing profitability related to the guest services department.
* Interacts with the general public, guests, employees, and government officials with tact and courtesy.
* Manages hourly employees and salaried managers in all aspects of operations, with oversite of the Food & Beverage, Sales & Marketing, Accounting, Engineering, Housekeeping, Front Office, and Human Resources Departments. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of these units.
* Champions associates to maintain high levels of engagement.
* Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
* Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
* Follows and enforces all established company policies and procedures.
* Processes weekly and monthly forecasts.
* Creates budgets and holds teams accountable.
* Authorizes purchase orders from department managers.
* Creates strong financial controls that meet Internal Audit requirements.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!