Hillcrest Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CTA, MSICU, Days, FT
at Hillcrest Medical Center
Who We Are
Hillcrest Medical Center, the flagship hospital of Hillcrest HealthCare System, is a 620-bed hospital among Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering extraordinary care and a multitude of services in many areas including Oklahoma’s largest dedicated heart hospital.
After meeting our leadership team, you will learn how our fast-paced MSICU is powered by our purpose of caring for people – our patients, their families and one another. We are a Comprehensive Stroke Center and a closed admittance ICU with Critical Care Service Line Providers that provide oversight and direction to our nursing staff. With great nurse-to-patient ratios and a strong clinical support team, we offer great learning opportunities to grow your career, while doing what you love most – caring for people. If you meet the minimum requirements below, enjoy work that is valued, has purpose and you want to join our team… please apply today.
What You’ll Do
- The Patient Care Assistant—MSICU is responsible for delivery of patient care.
- The successful candidate will be able to: Collaborate with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes?
- Evaluate patient’s progress toward attainment of outcomes
- Assist with the plan of care, evaluate, modify and coordinate care, and communicate well with other disciplines
- Maintain confidentiality with all information
- Perform any and all other duties as assigned
What You’ll Bring
- Current BLS certification
- Position requires fluency in English language to function in job environment appropriately
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer service skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions
- Ability to perform work when no directions are given
- Demonstrate knowledge of current computer systems, equipment or programs used in the organization, knowledge of Epic a plus!
- Demonstrate maturity and accountability
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement and career development opportunities
- Certified Nurse Aide experience preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.