Hillcrest Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
PBX Communications / Operator
at Hillcrest Medical Center
Who We Are
Hillcrest HealthCare System (HHS) is a comprehensive health system with over 6,000 employees who serve the communities of eastern Oklahoma. HHS includes nine hospitals throughout Eastern Oklahoma, the Oklahoma Heart Institute, and Utica Park Clinic.
Hillcrest Hospital South is a 180 bed acute care hospital with a history of providing state-of-the-art technology in a friendly, community setting that is easy to navigate. With more than 1000 employees and 700 physicians, we provide a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services for all ages including emergency, intensive care, stroke, cardiology, maternity, orthopedics and surgery.
We welcome you to take the next step to join our highly skilled team of health care professionals who value Our Way of Changing Lives with Respect, Compassion, Responsibility and Accountability.
What You’ll Do
Under the supervision of the Registration Supervisor, the PBX Operator is responsible for effectively operating the switchboard system, monitoring the alarm systems.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Observe professional ethics in maintaining confidential information acquired regarding personal, financial, medical or employment of patients, families, and employees of Hillcrest South
- Processes all calls incoming/outgoing promptly and courteously
- Responsible for calling all codes promptly
- Monitors alarm system
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge/Experience: Must have excellent communication skills and ability to problem solve. Previous switchboard experience is preferred.
What We Offer?
- Competitive pay?
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance?
- 401k with Company match?
- Company paid basic
life insurance and long term disability coverage?
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank?
- Tuition Reimbursement?
- Advancement and career development opportunities?
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.