Hillcrest Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN, 4 South (Ortho), Nights, FT
at Hillcrest Medical Center
Hillcrest Medical Center, the flagship hospital of Hillcrest HealthCare System, is a 620-bed hospital among Oklahoma’s most widely respected and acclaimed hospitals, offering extraordinary care and a multitude of services in many areas including Oklahoma’s largest dedicated heart hospital.
4 South is a fast-paced unit that treats post-surgical spine and orthopedic intervention patients daily. A typical day on this unit could include: activating drains, reinfusing autologous blood and focusing on pain management. The most engaging part about 4 South is the teamwork. As a unit, the nurses, techs, therapist and physicians all work very closely together to make the patients their number one focus.
- Valid RN Oklahoma license
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program - Associates degree minimum
- Must have a passion for excellence
- BLS- Basic Life Support
- Must demonstrate excellent English grammar and writing skills
- Professionalism displayed through sound judgement, initiative, and flexibility
- Good interpersonal, communication, team-work, and customer service skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and follow-through skills
- Ability to multi-task constantly, react to changes quickly/productively, and tolerate interruptions
- Remain flexible, organized, professional and able to analyze, make sound decisions under stressful situations
What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with Company match
- Company paid basic life insurance and long term disability coverage
- Generous paid time off, including an additional extended illness bank
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Advancement and career development opportunities
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.