Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Hope, Inc.
The Site Manager oversees programming and services for members and overall operations of the site to include supervision of staff, facilities management and implementation of site protocols set by the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Clinical Officer (CCO). This position promotes a recovery-based approach to member care that emphasizes hope, respect, self-direction and empowerment by providing peer support, personal assistance, education on community resources and other supportive services to members in recovery from mental illness and/or addiction disorders. Guidance and direction is provided by the Clinical Director or the CCO.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the site and its staff, including identifying and implementing programming for members, coordinating care with community stakeholders, reviewing and evaluating the results of program activities and developing protocols and program objectives for Executive Management Team consideration.
- Oversee all aspects of care to site members to ensure needs are identified and addressed to best support positive outcomes.
- Track when assessments, ISPs, and crisis prevention plans need to be updated and ensure they are completed within the appropriate timeframes.
- Provide support, rehabilitation and counseling services to members in an individual or group setting as needed.
- Complete timely documentation within members’ behavioral health records in accordance with agency and funding source requirements.
- Collaborates with community stakeholders to coordinate efforts and act as a liaison with other community providers and agencies, attends relevant meetings as needed.
- Clearly and effectively communicates progress of program activity to stakeholders including completion of deliverables to the funder.
- Promotes HOPE, Inc. as the premier peer support organization to the behavioral health community and prospective funding sources.
- Participates in staff selection and orientation of new personnel as appropriate.
- Provides training and orientation of new employees.
Provides supervision for all direct reports, including review of documentation to verify documents meet clinical, quality management and compliance with BMFL standards and ensuring that contractual obligations are being fulfilled
Coordinates facilities management including office and program supply inventory, maintenance of vehicle fleet, site cleanliness and fire drills and safety inspections.
- Participates in management team meetings and attends Board of Directors meetings when requested by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Ensures compliance with and support of Executive directives, agency contracts and established policies and procedures.
- Performs other related duties in accordance with agency needs and changes.
- Must qualify as a Behavioral Health Technician under AHCCCS and agency guidelines.
- Strong management, leadership and organizational skills.
- Effective oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to implement organization-wide activities (setting objectives, developing strategies, developing policies and procedures for programming, and organizing the functions necessary to accomplish the activities).
- Skills in staffing effectively; selecting, training and developing employees; directing employees toward desired objectives; delegating, motivating, resolving problems; and controlling the functions (developing performance standards, measuring results, taking corrective action and rewarding employees as appropriate).
- At least 21 years of age.
- Must have first- hand knowledge of a behavioral health condition or substance abuse issue, having received treatment or medication personally OR identify as a family member of someone in recovery.
- Graduation from Peer Support training, required within one year of employment.
- Valid Arizona Driver’s license, Driver’s license is an essential requirement for performing duties for this position with a Clean Motor Vehicle Record - no more than 2 moving violations or a license suspension in past 3 years.
- Current 1st Aid and CPR certification.
- Proof of TB within the last year.