Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at House Doctors
We are seeking a dynamic leader to manage, develop, and grow one of our House Doctor’s Handyman Franchises in Northern Virginia. If you are an energetic and passionate person that thrives in leading and working with dynamic teams, and also enjoys performing some work in the field, this may be the next position for your career!
This role spends their time in the field and in the office, driving revenue through customer service and team building. In addition, they are responsible for overseeing technicians, controlling costs, and maintaining high quality standards that exceed the customer expectations. They will also have some fieldwork responsibilities. Do you have a strong construction and sales background, but also enjoy managing this type of work? Do you have the sales, customer service and construction skills and experience to help us build our growing business? If you have a track record of delivering an experience that customers brag about, we want to speak with you!
- Grow sales through building customer referrals, increasing customer retention, driving new customers, and supporting office sales.
- Create construction home repair and remodeling estimates
- Observes and evaluates technicians and subcontractors performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications
- Keeps the lines of communication open between the customer, the technicians and the management staff
- Participates in the recruiting efforts
- Performs some technician work.
- Strong interest in construction with minimum of two years’ hands-on experience in the home improvement industry
- Minimum of two years progressive supervisory/management experience in construction
- Strong construction aptitude in the areas of carpentry, bathroom renovation, painting, drywall repairs, decks, and basic plumbing and electrical.
- Exposure to field service software such as Service CEO or mHelpDesk. to track customers jobs and to assign and schedule work,
- A demonstrated commitment to safety
- Ability to motivate team and track and measures staff performance and utilization
- Strong sales aptitude and cultivates customer relationships to drive customer revenue
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact effectively with all levels of organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organization and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work one-on-one, as a team and independently
- Associates degree or similar work experience .
- Competent with MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Valid driver's license required