Integrated Medical Services
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Nurse Practitioner | Primary Care
at Integrated Medical Services
Integrated Medical Services (IMS) is a physician-led organization united through its providers’ commitment to high-quality, innovative health care. The multi-specialty group has primary care and most specialties well represented throughout the Phoenix metropolitan area and many rural locations.
IMS is currently seeking a Family Practice Advanced Practice Providers to join our teams in the Avondale, Goodyear, North Phoenix and Payson, Arizona areas. Qualified candidates will have at least 1 year experience in Family Practice and/or Internal Medicine.
Provide patient services to adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients. This position will perform patient assessments, diagnosis & treatment plans, perform physical examinations, consultations, patient counseling/education, family planning, and well women exams. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and provide the highest extent of customer service and patient care.
- National Certification
- AZ State Licensure required
- Graduation from an accredited PA or NP educational program and passage of board-approved certifying exam
- IMS is a tobacco free workplace
Benefits of Working with IMS:
- Generous base pay with productivity incentive
- License and Malpractice fees paid
- CME reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance and long term disability
- Call compensation
- Leadership opportunities
- Paid Time Off
- Medical benefits
- 401(k) with immediate company match, up to 4%