Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Cloud Solutions Engineer
at Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance
Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance has been helping Hoosiers for over 80 years. Whether it's protecting you, your family or the community, we're here to help and have the experience to make a difference.
We currently have a need for a Cloud Solutions Engineer. This is a key role in building and supporting our cloud infrastructure and ensuring our solutions are kept secure. This person will be responsible for the daily administration and support of a developing cloud (AWS) environment. In addition, they will be involved with the configuration and deployment of AWS Services as needed to support new corporate initiatives.
Will be responsible for:
- Managing the configuration, resources, performance, security and reliability of the cloud infrastructure
- Working in partnership with Enterprise Architect and Information Security teams to help design and implement core components
- Maintaining the interoperability between cloud and Microsoft-based on-premise infrastructure
- Being a subject matter expert in cloud infrastructure and cloud services
- A minimum of 4 years experience managing an AWS-based cloud infrastructure
- Proven experience with a variety of AWS Services hosted in a multi-account, multi-availability zone structure
- Knowledgeable of common AWS services and their configuration. Preference includes: EC2, ECS, RDS, S3, VPC, ALB, Route 53, PrivateLink and AWS Config
- Prior experience with Microsoft server infrastructure and virtualization technologies
- Proven skills in the following areas: attention to detail, working independently with minimal supervision, self-starter and accountable
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Must have excellent communication and listening skills
Additional Desired Experience:
- Infrastructure as Code – CloudFormation and Terraform
- Containers – Docker, ECS/Fargate, EKS, and other container-based services
- IAM – IAM policies, roles, SAML federation, cross-account access, instance profiles, and service-linked roles
- Security-related services – Security Hub, GuardDuty, Macie, Inspector, AWS WAF, etc.
- Transport services – Direct Connect, Transit Gateway, Transit VPC, VPN, Peering