Ingleside Animal Hospital
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Ingleside Animal Hospital
Phoenix- Part time/Full time Pet Resort position available in a new 11,000 sq. foot animal hospital. We are a progressive AAHA certified animal hospital located in the Arcadia East Area of Phoenix. Our team is committed to providing the highest quality patient care and outstanding personalized service while promoting a friendly and professional environment where emphasis is placed on quality medical care, client education and teamwork. The pet care technician is an important and challenging position. Because you interact with both clients and their pets it is important for you to maintain a professional attitude and appearance. Your job is demanding and rewarding, but frequently stressful. Whatever the circumstances, it is your duty to project the competence and empathy that is fundamental to our practice philosophy.
Our kennel technicians are responsible to perform the following
- Provide compassionate care to animals
- Collect urine and fecal specimens as requested
- Feed hospitalized and boarding animals as directed
- Follow special feeding/cleaning/care procedures as needed
- Administer proper medications to patients as directed
- Record and report important information about animals’ conditions
- Take incoming animals to appropriate areas
- Exercise animals
- Prepare animals for dismissal, for example, bathing or brushing
- Do laundry
- Assist doctors and technicians with animal restraint
- Passion for the well being of animals
- Responsible, motivated, and willing to work hard.
- Must have initiative, attention to detail, and a positive attitude.
- Must have compassion with a desire to help people and their pets.
- Work well with others in a busy and intense environment.
- Please e-mail your resume to: Ingleside@ingleside.com
- Location: Arcadia East Area