Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Fine Dining Chef/Cook III
at Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk
- # of Openings
- Food and Beverage
- Location : Name Linked
- Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Black Hawk
Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk is an over 40,000 square foot, one level gaming complex located in Black Hawk, CO. The casino features over 1,000 slot machines, including your favorite video, reel, keno and video poker machines, live poker and 24 table games such as Blackjack, Let-it-Ride-Poker, Three Card Poker, Bonus 6 Poker, Craps and Roulette. The hotel features 238 hotel rooms comprised of mini-suites with jetted tubs, standard rooms, two 640 square foot meeting rooms, multiple food and beverage venues and a 1,100 space covered parking garage.
Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk is located diagonally across the street from the Isle Casino Hotel Black Hawk, to which it is connected by a climate controlled skywalk. Gaming is available on two levels with over 400 slot machines and 11 table games such as Blackjack, Craps, Three Card Poker and Roulette. Lady Luck Casino also has a hotel with 164 rooms and features Otis & Henry's Restaurant featuring homemade classics. With close to 700 of the best team members in Colorado proudly serving our guests, Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino Black Hawk are the ultimate destination! For more information about the Isle Casino Hotel® Black Hawk visit www.isleblackhawk.com and follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For Lady Luck Casino® Black Hawk visit www.ladyluckblackhawk.com or follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
UP TO $1000 IN RETENTION BONUSES!
The Isle Casino’s Newest Signature Fine Dining Restaurant “Roxy” is currently seeking a Chef/Cook III to join our renowned Roxy Team! With signature dishes and 52 Special Recipe Martini’s at Roxy’s Bar and Lounge Roxy is an unforgettable dining experience.
Responsible for food production in the Roxy venue. Safely prepares food items, following menu specifications and standard recipes, for service to guests. Must strive for picture perfect plate presentation, guest interaction and freshness of food offerings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Begin development of daily specials.
- Always conduct oneself in a manner that reflects a positive professional image.
- Produce a daily prep list. Prepare written daily orders.
- Ability to organize and delegate work assignments/tasks.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, and meet deadlines.
- Actively participates with staff to cook, prepare, dish-up and assemble all outlets food.
- Adheres to control procedure for food costs and quality.
- To encourage and abide by all health codes and hand washing guidelines.
- Ability to read and gather all necessary items for recipe execution.
- Prepare all food items according to standard recipes and menu to ensure consistency of product to the guest.
- Ability to recite recipes from memory.
- Be able to create compound sauces and derivatives of the mother sauces including the knowledge of Beurre Blancs.
- Prepare written food requisition for supplies and food items for production in the work station.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- To have full knowledge of the MSDS program.
- Total knowledge of all stations.
- Utilize proper broiling, sautéing, braising, poaching and working techniques.
- Ability to perform all duties at a higher level of accuracy and speed than a Cook II.
- Must be able to perform all cooking duties.
- Must be able to work fast pace with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to run shifts on occasion.
- Able to work all shifts as business warrants.
- Knowledge of different knife cuts.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Ability to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry.
- Move or push goods on a food warmer weighing a maximum of 150 lbs. at a continuous schedule.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Essential duties must be performed with or without reasonable accommodation.
WHO WE ARE
Eldorado Resorts is a leading casino entertainment company that owns and operates twenty-six properties in twelve states, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, and West Virginia. In aggregate, Eldorado’s properties feature approximately 28,000 slot machines and VLTs and 600 table games, over 12,500 hotel rooms and nearly 18,000 of the best Team Members in the industry!
Founded in 1973 in Reno, Eldorado has been dedicated to providing exceptional guest service, a dynamic gaming product, award-winning dining, exciting entertainment and premier accommodations. Our extensive management experience and unwavering commitment to our team members, guests and shareholders have been the primary drivers of our strategic goals and success. We take pride in our reinvestment in our properties and the communities we support along with emphasizing our Family-Style approach in an effort to build loyalty among our team members and guests. We will continue to focus on the future growth and diversification of our company while maintaining our core values and striving for operational excellence. For more information about Eldorado Resorts, please visit www.eldoradoresorts.com and be sure to like us on Facebook!