Jim Click Automotive Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EXPERIENCED CERTIFIED TECHNICIAN
at Jim Click Automotive Group
EXPERIENCED CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS NEEDED
Immediate Opening for Experienced Automotive Technicians - All Jim Click and Holmes Tuttle Dealerships.
- Experienced Automotive Technicians
- Manufacturer Certifications and ASE Certifications required
- Clean, Modern Facilities
- Professional, Positive, Respectful Team Working Environment
- Customer Oriented
- Yearly Master Technician Bonuses
- Sign on and/or relocation bonus based on experience
- We Promote from Within
- 401 K Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Up to 3 Weeks Paid Vacation
- College Tuition Assistance for Children of Employees
- Professional and Respectful Work Environment
- Clean and Modern Facilities
- Customer Service Oriented Organization
- Excellent Training Program
- Ongoing Training
Performs vehicle repairs; oversees the work of apprentice technicians as assigned; recommends needed and necessary service and repairs; maintains an honest relationship with satisfied and dissatisfied customers; follows and adheres to the Company's Code of Ethical Behavior and Dealings. Performs assigned work in a safe manner that is consistent with both federal, state, and manufacturer and Company safety guides; advises management of any damaged or unsafe equipment or tools; safely drives vehicles on pre-established evaluation routes; physically inspects vehicles and identify any defects, flaws, blemishes or damage, either on the exterior or interior; obeys all state, federal and DMV laws and regulations. Utilizes PPE and all safety devices.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Performs assigned work with speed, accuracy and quality in accordance with factory and dealership standards.
- Maintains consistent level of competence on vehicle repairs and maintenance.
- Completes all assigned work in a safe manner consistent with both federal, state, manufacturer and . Company safety guides.
- Advises management on any damaged or unsafe equipment or tools.
- Safely drives vehicles on pre-established demonstration route.
- Physically inspects vehicles and identifies any defects, flaws, blemishes and damage either on the exterior or interior.
- Obeys all state, federal and Department of Motor Vehicles laws and regulations, adheres to all Company policies, procedures and ethical standards and established industry guidelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Verbal communication ability, to clearly communicate in person and by telephone with co-workers and customers regarding the service requirements of the vehicle.
- Daily attendance that is consistent, regular and timely.
- English reading and math skills sufficient to read all contracts and manufacturer's information (approximately 10th grade level)
- Extensive (up to 6 consecutive hours) standing, climbing, walking and fast walking (approximately a combined 4 miles daily) on cement, usual parking lot surfaces, tile, lino and other interior and exterior flooring surfaces.
- Repeated, regular and extended bending, twisting, sliding, pushing, pulling, stooping, stretching and reaching.
- Mentally recalls, tracks and accurately recounts work in progress; the ability to accurately apply pertinent repair information.
- Completes required forms, documents and reports as needed.
- Extensive out-of-doors work during daytime and nighttime hours in a variety of weather conditions and temperatures.
- Cooperative and courteous manner with customers, co-workers and management personnel.
- Valid driver's license and insurability by employer's carrier.
- Accurately compares, reads and records identification numbers up to 18" alphanumeric series (i.e., Vehicle Identification Number, part numbers).
We offer a competitive benefit package including: 401K Plan; medical insurance; paid vacation days and more. The Jim Click and Holmes Tuttle Automotive Team is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V