Denver Community Credit Union
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Information Technology Manager
at Denver Community Credit Union
Oversee the daily activities of the IT department. Responsible for the effective design, operation, and support of the Credit Union’s computer systems. Support and optimizes the credit union’s network infrastructure to ensure high service availability. Assess and develop optimal software integration, desktop computing and service desk support needs. Ensure systems are operating efficiently, properly maintained, and adhere to security requirements. Responsible for quality control of desktop systems maintenance and hardware/software refreshes. Provides effective communication conduit between the business units and service desk with a focus on efficient and effective, service delivery, and internal member satisfaction.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Directs the administration of the IT Department, including budgeting, performance monitoring, reporting, planning, priority setting, and staff management. Directs and monitors all hardware and software conversion, development, and enhancement projects. Develop, recommend and implement strategic action items to address the evolving information processing needs of the employees and members. Oversee requests, incidents and problems, manages and coordinates urgent and complicated support issues. Act as escalation point for all requests and incidents.
- Manages and maintains cybersecurity efforts for the credit union systems and networks. Reviews firewall, Intrusion Prevention/Detection Reports and Security log Alerts daily to ensure the security of the credit union's network and IT assets; Acts as on-call contact for after-hours alerts.
- Work to improve procedures and documentation to strengthen the overall resiliency and quality of service provided by the IT Department.
- Participates in management issues through standing and ad hoc committees.
- Develop, perform, and improve disaster recovery functions of the credit union processing systems and networks.
- Assists in regulatory, IT, and internal audits as well as responding and mitigating any findings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience: Five to ten years of similar or related experience.
Education: College degree in Computer Science, Information systems or related field. Microsoft and/or Cisco certifications a plus
Interpersonal Skills: A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary.
- Thorough knowledge of hardware systems, software, and networks. Including the following: Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows PC and Server Operating systems, Office 365, Vmware, Veeam, Zerto, MS Azure, Cisco VOIP, Cisco networking products, Linux, PowerShell, SQL, CUProdigy, Cardwizard.
- Previous financial institution experience preferred.
- Must have excellent resource management, project planning, and communication skills.
- Must be able to work and travel independently
Denver Community Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer, Gender, Minority, Veterans, Disabled (EOE).