Sagora Senior Living
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Sagora Senior Living
|Location:||Fort Worth, TX|
Servers provide dining and table service to our senior residents. Come join our unique restaurant-like atmosphere with better hours than your typical food service job. This position is paid an hourly wage rather than tips. Our servers are personable and friendly individuals who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Our Servers must be comfortable speaking with residents about menu items and ensuring they understand the options available.
Sagora Senior Living is one of the top 50 senior housing operators in the United States offering independent living, assisted living, and memory care services. We are looking for compassionate and caring individuals to join our team to uphold our "Residents First" philosophy. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package along with additional company perks.
If you are looking for a rewarding position and a great company culture, we urge you to apply!
- Community name: Mirabella Assisted Living and Memory Care
- City, State: Fort Worth, Tx
- Community details: www.sagora.com/mirabella/
- Status: Part Time
- Assist in all areas of meal preparation, serving, and cleanup
- Maintain the flow of service from the kitchen to the dining room to ensure all residents receive their preferences in both food and beverages timely
- Keep the dining room clean and service ready at all times
- Set up tables and beverage station
- Deliver meals to resident rooms as needed
- Collect and wash dishes and utensils from tables and store properly
- Provide necessary assistance to the Dining Room Manager
- 6 months of experience in a commercial kitchen operation offering table service preferred, but not required
- Must have or be able to obtain Food Handler, ServSafe, or other state required certification within 60 days of hire
- The ideal candidate will be caring, organized, and able to multi-task
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate effectively with residents, families, guests, and other associates in English