Mountain Vista Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
CNA Scheduled Market Pool AZ
at Mountain Vista Medical Center
Assists patients with activities of daily living provides basic nursing to patients within the Certified Nursing Assistant’s scope of practice, and assists in the maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurse in charge of the team and/or nursing unit.
- Required to float to all inpatient units within AZ market hospitals.
-This position is a full time, full benefits, 36 hours per week, rotating weekends, and is required to float between our Tempe, Mesa, and Florence campuses.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Licensed CNA in the State of Arizona
- BLS Certification
- Ability to work effectively with computer-based charting and other clinical software programs
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Ability to read and communicate effectively in English
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled