Mountain Vista Medical Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Mountain Vista Medical Center
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 37249
Location: Mountain Vista Medical Center
Posted Date: 9/29/2020
Assumes, under the direction of the Laboratory Director, the responsibility for procuring biological specimens using phlebotomy procedures including bleeding time tests, blood cultures and blood samples for use in the diagnosis and treatment of disease. Assists in cleaning laboratory equipment as necessary and in performing non-professional clerical duties in the department as assigned. Assists in quality improvement, and supply management.
- Seeking an experienced phlebotomist that is able to perform a variety of routine blood collection
- Certification as a Phlebotomist preferred- 1 - 3 years experience preferred
- Adaptability to change, organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment in the completion of assignments and duties
-Basic computer skills required
- Ability to speak/write English language fluently
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!