St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospital, Diagnostic & Ambulatory Services
Located on the campus of St. Luke's Medical Center, St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center is a 124-bed acute care behavioral health hospital that provides inpatient and outpatient services for children, adolescents, adults, and seniors who need psychiatric and chemical dependency care.
We have been offering the local community an exceptional option for behavioral health care for more than 40 years. St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center is fully accredited by The Joint Commission and we focus on patient safety and continuing care that results in positive outcomes.
Our highly-skilled and caring staff members work one-on-one with patients to develop individualized treatment plans. We use a holistic approach to treatment that addresses the physiological, psychological, spiritual, and social needs of each patient.
We are looking for talented and caring individuals to fill:
- Behavioral health technicians jobs
- Case manager jobs
- Dietitian jobs
- LPN jobs (Licensed practical nurse jobs)
- Licensed professional counselor jobs
- Licensed psychiatrist jobs
- Licensed social worker jobs
- Mental health technician jobs
- Nutritionist jobs
- OT jobs (Occupational therapist jobs)
- Primary care physician jobs
- Psychiatric nurse practitioner jobs
- Recreational therapist jobs
- RN jobs (Registered nurse jobs)
- Competitive salary
- Shift differential
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation and holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Medical, dental, and income replacement insurance plans
- Prescription drug plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Optional long-term care benefits
- Employee assistance program