St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RN / Behavioral Health / Inpatient Adult / 12 hour shifts / Days **SIGN ON BONUS**
at St. Luke's Behavioral Health Center
***SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED***
Steward Health Care System LLC ("Steward") is a fully integrated, physician-led national health care services organization committed to providing the highest quality of care in the most cost-efficient manner in the communities where our patents live. Steward - the largest privately held health care company in the U.S. - owns and operates 35 community hospitals across nine states, serves over 1,000 distinct communities and employs approximately 40,000 health care professionals.
St. Luke’s Behavioral Health Center has been providing behavioral health services since 1969. Our staff provide compassionate care using a holistic approach to children, adolescents, adults and seniors who require psychiatric and substance use care. Located in the heart of Phoenix, the Behavioral Health Center has 127 inpatient beds, a full spectrum of both inpatient and outpatient services, and an additional 20 inpatient geriatric beds located at Mountain Vista Medical Center in Mesa. We offer a fast-paced environment and the opportunity to be part of a multidisciplinary team working alongside underserved populations coping with complex behavioral health needs at varying levels of acuity.
Position Summary – Behavioral Health RN – 12 hour Days
Inpatient adults with dual diagnosis, detox and psych
- Performs nursing duties in assigned department
- Provides direct and indirect patient care. –
- Supervises non-licensed personnel in the psychiatric acute care setting
- Communicates with coordinator, physicians, charge nurse and co-workers as appropriate about changes in the patient’s clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology
- Respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment
- Graduate of an RN program (ADN or BSN)
- Must be currently licensed by the Arizona State Board of Nursing
- Experience in a behavioral health facility preferred
Equal opportunity employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled