Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The DMV Vehicle Administrator is responsible for the accounting, processing and registering new and used vehicles sold by the automotive dealership with the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV).
Must have Auto Dealership DMV clerk experience!
* Process all New and Used DMV paperwork for high volume store.
* Reconcile DMV bundles and process refund checks.
* Post transactions in accounting and maintain appropriate accounting schedules.
* Work with store personnel to facilitate the flow of paperwork from the Finance Department.
* Prepare bi-weekly heat sheet of missing documents.
* Maintain Dealer license, BPA and Commercial Requestor permits.
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following skills:
* Thorough knowledge of DMV California title processing
* Ability to prioritize
* Ability to work is a fast pace environment
* Strong work ethic
* Familiarity with DMV Desk and CDK DMS systems.
Sunroad Shared Services Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive an offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and background check.