Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Finance Administrative Assistant
KearnyMesa Hyundai Subaru is looking for a part-time Finance Administrative Assistant to start immediately. Must be detail oriented and have exceptionally strong organizational and effective time management skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines is a must. Work product must be high-quality and consistent. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and a highly polished, professional demeanor are essential. This position will be 20 hours per week, Monday thru Friday 7:30 am -11:30 am.
- Ability to multi-task and be detail oriented
- Excellent Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong analytical skills
- Generally proficient with technology devices and software
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
- Solid work ethic and be self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- A professional appearance and a positive attitude
- Automotive Dealership experience is preferred, but training will be available for the right candidate without experience
- Applicants with prior experience with packaging finance contracts and proofing DMV paperwork is a plus!
- Assist Finance Managers and Accounting Office in ensuring prompt processing of all deals
- Ensuring the correct flow of documents from the Finance department to the business office
- Quality Control: check and review all incoming deals from Finance for accuracy and document completion
- Daily process prior day deals and report development to management
- Packaging documents for DMV and finance institutions
- Processing all vehicle sales documentation - contracts, incentives, etc
- Fax, email, and mail documents as needed for funding and record retention
- Any additional responsibilities requested by the General Manager
- Adhere to all local and national regulations
- Performs general office duties such as keeping filing up-to-date, (electronic & paper), scanning, photocopying and faxing vehicle documents as needed
- Retrieving documents, records and reports.
Pacific Honda is an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v) and maintains a drug free workplace. If you receive and offer of employment, it will be a conditional offer contingent on the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening and background check.