Scottsdale Unified School District
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Social Media Specialist - Communications
at Scottsdale Unified School District
PAY GRADE: M
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
POSITION OBJECTIVE: We are looking for an experienced and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist, you will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring the organization's Social Media strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and promote community engagement.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (These duties are a representative sample; position assignments may vary.)
1. Implement and manage our social media strategy.
2. Build audiences through modern social media for business use strategies.
3. Define most important social media key performance indicators (KPI).
4. Manage and oversee social media content.
5. Measure the success of every social media campaign.
6. Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies.
7. Use social media marketing tools.
8. Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
9. Work under the Direction of the Public Information Officer to foster community engagement
10. Monitor search engine optiminzation (SEO) and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: (positions in this class typically require):
LICENSING REQUIREMENTS: (positions in this class typically require):
KNOWLEDGE: (position requirements at entry):
· SEO and web traffic metrics
· Audience and buyer personas, methodology and development
· Social media KPIs
· Excellent multitasking skills
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Successfully working in a team environment
· Time-management skills
· Interpersonal communication skills
Positions in this class typically require: reaching, standing, walking, finger dexterity, grasping, talking, hearing, seeing and repetitive motions.
Medium Work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently, and/or negligible amount of force constantly to move objects. If the use of arm and/or leg controls requires exertion of forces greater than that for Sedentary Work and the worker sits most of the time, the job is rated for Light Work.
The above job description is intended to represent only the key areas of responsibilities; specific position assignments will vary depending on the business needs of the department.
Return To Work Retirees will have an hourly rate approximately 9% lower than listed below without falling below minimum wage.
Job Contact Information
Monday, November 9, 2020 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)