Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Kalil Bottling
Kalil Bottling Co. distributes 7UP, Squirt, Canada Dry, Sunkist, A&W, Diet Rite, RC Cola, Vernors, Big Red, Snapple, Arizona Tea, Evian, Bai, Bodyarmor, Adrenaline Shoc, C4, Core Hydration and Core Organics.
Come see what the Good Guys at Kalil are all about!
WANT TO BE ONE OF THE GOOD GUYS?
Kalil Bottling Co. is one of the largest privately held businesses in Arizona. All manufacturing is done at our headquarters in Tucson. We also have distribution centers in Phoenix, Flagstaff and El Paso, TX. Kalil Bottling Co. is a nationally recognized leader in beverage distribution. Our extensive portfolio includes carbonated soft drinks, waters, teas, new age lifestyle, energy and sports drinks. With more than 20 brands and hundreds of different package types to choose from, there is something for everyone at Kalil.
At Kalil Bottling Co. people come first; our associates, customers and the families we serve in our communities. A family owned company founded in 1948 in Tucson, AZ- passed from generation to generation; Kalil continues to be an innovator in the beverage industry specializing in manufacturing and distribution.
We are currently seeking motivated individuals who are dedicated towards servicing our clients. Fill shelves, displays, coolers with products from stock in the retailer’s back room. You will be using your own vehicle to cover a local route and will be reimbursed for mileage.
Kalil Bottling Co. is proud to offer 100% paid medical for full-time employees and their dependents
This job is for YOU if you are:
- Passionate about Customer Service – our customers success is our success
- Quality driven – attention to detail is what makes us different
- Able to Stock product, set up, clean and arrange displays to entice and appeal to customers.
- Safety First – safety is the #1 priority for all of us here at Kalil Bottling Co.
Ready to be a part of Kalil Bottling Co TEAM?
Here’s are some basic job requirements:
- At least 18 years of age
- Reliable form of transportation, (you will be using your own vehicle plus paid for mileage) current valid Driver’s license, and proof of Auto insurance.
- This is a physical job and requires candidates to lift up to 20-50 lbs. and perform tasks that involve stooping, walking, and bending.
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times.
Please note:For thorough consideration, a company application and current 39 Month Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) is required.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply in person Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm at: Kalil Bottling Co., 2777 S. Hardy Dr., Tempe, AZ 85282 or apply online at Kalilbottling.com. Please choose the Tempe branch when applying.
Kalil Bottling Co. is proud to offer 100% paid medical for full time employees and their dependents
Kalil Bottling Co. also offers paid vacation, paid holidays, 401K and promotes from within
Kalil Bottling Co. supports a drug free work environment EEO Employer, Race Gender, Veterans, Disability