Laveen Elementary School District #59
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Laveen Elementary School District #59
Arizona Substitute Teacher Certification or Arizona Teacher Certification.
In the absence of the classroom teacher, the guest teacher provides instruction, encourages student progress, and manages the learning environment.
- Follows professional practices consistent with school district policies in working with students, students’ records, parents and colleagues.
- Maintains a discipline and classroom control that fosters a safe and positive environment for all students and staff in accordance with school district policies.
- Ensures the adequate supervision to assure health, welfare, and safety of all students.
- Takes all necessary and reasonable precautions to protect students, equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Reports to office upon arrival at school; checks mailbox of absent teacher for materials requiring immediate attention; requests clarification of school rules and procedures, if necessary.
- Reports all student injuries, accidents, illnesses, and discipline problems to the appropriate authority immediately or as soon as is reasonably possible.
- Implements lesson plans, while ensuring the integrity of academic time and in a manner which motivates students to learn and participate.
- Acts in a professional manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by building administrator(s) in accordance with school/division policies and practices.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Ten-month year, employee benefits in accordance with Board policy.
Performance to be evaluated in accordance with the Board policy on evaluation of support personnel.
Job Contact Information
Wednesday, April 1, 2020 12:00 AM
(Mountain Standard Time)