Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Electronic Technician, Manufacturing, Scottsdale
Electronic Technician, Scottsdale, Immediate Start, Full time with Career opportunities.
Leadpoint Business Services is seeing an Electronic Technician that can apply electrical theory and related knowledge to test and troubleshoot electronic devices. The position is responsible for root cause analysis and troubleshooting of board and system level failures.
Electronic technician candidate must be familiar with using electrical test and measurement equipment to isolate failures to the subsystem or component level and will have demonstrated IPC-A-610 class 2 soldering workmanship skills to perform quality repair.
The electronic technician will work directly with Manufacturing Engineering and R&D to obtain root cause and implement corrective actions when required. Candidate must be able to work both individually and as a member of a team in a fast pace production environment to quickly identify, correct, and communicate any issues found.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing and failures.
- Repair electronic assemblies using industry accepted procedures.
- Solder fine pitch components both lead and lead free using demonstrated IPC-A-610 class 2 workmanship.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- Recommend changes to the Engineering team as needed.
- Ensure the overall quality and reliability of the finished product.
- Complete and oversee Engineering builds as requested.
Skills and Specification
- Ability to identify and implement plan of action for manufacturing issues
- Ability to read electrical and electronic schematics
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair electronic assemblies to the component level
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Knowledge of and certification in IPC workmanship standards.
Education and Qualifications
- Technical degree in electronics or
- Electrical Technician preferred
- 2 to 5 years hands on experience
- Pre-Employment screening required
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
About Leadpoint Business Services: Since 2000, Leadpoint Business Services has been helping waste and recycling companies become more efficient. That work starts with our employees - people like you. We hire, train, and put hundreds of people to work at our customers’ businesses every year. Then, we work with you to help you perform at your best.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and the level of work performed by employees assigned to this position, and it must not be interpreted as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, rights and / or skills required. Do not prescribe or restrict the work that can be assigned.