Lincoln Property Company
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Lincoln Property Company
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Century 380
- Job Type
- Regular Full-Time
- Public Relations
#GD The Lifestyle Coordinator will create and coordinate social and physical activity programs and other miscellaneous resident related functions to achieve community goals surrounding resident retention. This role also plays an integral part in the sales process by working closely with the Business Manager, Lifestyle Director and Sales Consultant/s. This role does whatever is necessary to make the selling process more effective and the move in process more efficient. The Lifestyle Coordinator – will assist with all aspects of sales and marketing for the community. This position will contribute to the success of the community sales team’s achievement of year end budgeted occupancy, revenue, and resident retention goals.
- · Create and coordinate programs and events surrounding social and physical activities that may include resident functions, birthday cards, welcome parties, off-site excursions and other events, as directed. Responsible for the set-up, preparation and take down for each event. At least 2 to 5 activities or events per day, 7 days a week are required. (Many of these may be led by residents.) Also responsible for purchasing and coordinating any items required for the event. Evening and weekend work may be required.
- · Maintain prospect attendance records for each event when possible, collecting prospect contact information for future use and follow up.
- · Photograph residents and events whenever possible for use in cards, social media, newsletters and videos.
- · Create and produce the monthly calendar with activities and events, newsletters and fliers for the community as needed.
- · Meet with each new resident to create a profile on preferred activities and events.
- · Coordinate the resident volunteer program by enlisting and managing the volunteer schedule for consistent and equal participation by all that would like to participate. Recruit and train volunteers from within the community to participate in events, activities and clubs.
- · Interact with all residents and acknowledges them by name if possible. Should be knowledgeable of the community and other policies to assist with community tours if needed.
- · Provide assistance as necessary with the ongoing Resident Surveys and Activity Questionnaires.
- · Provide input into the development of budget(s) for properties within the property portfolio as it relates to planned activities, resident retention and excursions. Manage expenses to budget.
- · May coordinate interview process and make recommendations for the hiring of qualified and certified instructors for on-site exercise and spa activities. Assist and train on-site staff to host successful resident activities and participate in the events when possible.
- · May be instrumental in interviewing and recommending local, licensed transportation companies to transport residents to off-site destinations and excursions
- · Create partnerships with local vendors, businesses and organizations to enhance community events. Partnership can be for parties, door prizes, opportunity drawings, etc.
- · Schedule and manage transportation program, if provided.
- · Maintain confidentiality of pertinent information concerning residents and staff.