Lovelace Respiratory Research Institute Jobs
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Hospital, Diagnostic & Ambulatory Services
It’s our commitment to improving public health that matters
There’s something special about knowing your hard work and talents will help countless people someday. Lovelace researchers and support staff are dedicated to helping find a cure for the world’s most complex and prevalent diseases.
Building on our past to impact the future
With nearly seven decades of research, the Lovelace Family of Companies works to build meaningful and long-lasting contributions to the betterment of human health. The dedicated people at Lovelace approach our complex research objectives compassionately, creatively, thoughtfully and efficiently. Our Institute is always looking for talented individuals, and if you like new ideas, challenges, and working with a talented team in a rapidly evolving environment, then you should consider joining the Lovelace team!
We work as a world-class team
The Lovelace team is about 600 strong, and a tight-knit group of colleagues. Every day brings new challenges, and every day we work together to meet them.
We like to be happy, healthy, and inspired!
Lovelace provides a comprehensive Benefits & Compensation Package to eligible employees, including:
- Health & Wellness: We want our Lovelace family to be healthy and secure so they can focus on their important tasks. The Institute provides health, dental and vision insurance with significant contributions toward employee premiums, an on-site health clinic available at no cost to most employees, and on-site free fitness/gym facilities.
- Work-Life Balance: At Lovelace, we work hard, but we also enjoy our time away from the Institute to recharge. Eligible Lovelace colleagues accrue generous amounts of vacation and sick leave, as well as up to 9 Institute-paid holidays.
- Financial Security: We offer competitive salaries, Institute-sponsored retirement plans with employer contributions or matching contributions, and employer-paid life insurance and disability.
- Continuous Learning: As our mission is predicated on the continued advancement of our employees, Lovelace provides tuition reimbursement to eligible employees, ongoing scientific seminar series and training workshops—the Institute prides itself in investing in the development of our employees.
- Philanthropy: Our Colleagues love giving back to our communities and Lovelace employees donate to a number of causes throughout the year including our annual holiday charity drive and staff support many regional and national charities. In fact, the Lovelace family has contributed to the United Way and American Lung Association, among others, for over three decades.
- Other Benefits: Joining the Lovelace team is really joining the Lovelace family, and as a member of the family you’ll participate in our annual company picnic and holiday party, frequent pot-lucks, sports outings, contests, cook-outs—and much, much more
We’re proud to boast diversity at Lovelace
Lovelace embraces diversity and recognizes it as being a key to our success. Inclusion and diversity are at the very heart of our innovative workforce and we value different perspectives from individuals of all backgrounds as we expand our contributions to scientific discovery. We at Lovelace understand, recognize and value the different perspectives, cultural backgrounds and ideas that make each person unique, and our entire workforce dynamic.
We’re happily located in Albuquerque, New Mexico!
The true Southwest awaits you in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Come immerse yourself in our rich culture and heritage and soak in our blue skies and sun that shines 310 days a year--perfect for outdoor activities. Breathe in the high desert air scented with sage and piñon, and you'll understand why Albuquerque is like no other. For more reasons (like you need them) to consider Albuquerque, visit our Convention and Visitor’s Bureau at http://www.visitalbuquerque.org/
Interested in working to create something that matters in a setting that’s like no other? We’re hiring!