Maricopa Integrated Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Maricopa Integrated Health System
Valleywise Health Medical Center
Occupational Therapy - Roosevelt
Regular - Full Time 40 Hours Per Week
Salary Range: $33.47 - $53.56
Under the general direction of the Clinical Supervisor of Rehab, this position evaluates, plans, and implements appropriate treatment programs designed to help patients function independently. This position will evaluate progress, instruct the patient/family, and coordinate treatment with after care services to facilitate the rehabilitation of patients following disease, injury, or congenital defect. This position will instruct, motivate, safeguard and assist patients with therapeutic exercises and modalities as well as observe patients and determine effects of treatments.
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Occupational Therapy. Requires a minimum of zero to one (0-1) year of clinical OT experience in inpatient and outpatient services (therapy school experience acceptable). A current
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year