Maricopa Integrated Health System
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Physical Burn Therapist (Pool)
at Maricopa Integrated Health System
Req # 25681
Burn Therapy · Maricopa Medical Center
Per Diem - Part Time 4 Hours Per Week, Days
Flat Rate (34F) - $50.00
Under the Direction of the Clinical Supervisor of Rehab, the position will evaluate, plan, and implement appropriate treatment programs of patients following burns, disease, injury, or debilitating conditions. This position will instruct the patient/family, and coordinate treatment with after care services to facilitate the rehabilitation needs in order to function independently by administering therapeutic exercises and modalities. This position will observe patients and determine effects of treatments, fit and train patients in use of splints and orthotics, aid patients in mobility, and in dressing and grooming themselves.
Requires a Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy. Requires a minimum of zero to one (0-1) year of clinical PT experience in inpatient and outpatient services (therapy school experience acceptable). Must have forty (40) hours of AZ Burn Center orientation with burn Physical Therapist(s), or have at least 1 year burn experience within the last 5 years. A current or temporary
Living our values
At Maricopa Integrated Health System, our values inspire us to dream big and reach high. And we’re delivering some of the most sophisticated care in the country, while making a genuine difference in the lives of our patients and each other. That's the power of an environment driven by values like respect, leadership, compassion and education.
- Maricopa Medical Center, a critical care hospital - the largest teaching hospital in AZ
- The Arizona Burn Center, a nationally renowned regional burn center- 2nd largest in the nation
- A level 1 Trauma Center and emergency department
- The Arizona Children’s Center at MIHS, a 24/7 Level 1 Pediatric Trauma Unit
- The Comprehensive Healthcare Center
- The Desert Vista Behavioral Health Center
- 12 Family Health Centers located throughout Maricopa County
- Competitive wages
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Arizona State Retirement System Plan with a lifelong pension upon retirement
- Generous PTO + 10 holidays per year