Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Body Shop Assistant (Downtown Nashville Motors)
at Martin Group
Subaru-Hyundai Nashville is looking for a Body Shop Assistant to join our team! If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer. We provide an excellent working environment and the opportunity to grow your career. Come be part of a team determined to be the best!
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Provide technical assistance to body shop employees as needed
- Determine and repair damaged parts
- Keep abreast of new equipment, tools and estimating systems available and recommend purchases
- Communicate status of repairs clearly to Body Shop Manager
- Communicate with parts department to obtain necessary parts
- Document all repairs performed
- Document all materials used
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner
- Follow all company safety procedures
- Understand and follow federal, state, and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous waste
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Past experience required
- Completion of vocational program preferred, but not required
- Able to work in fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Clean and valid driver’s license
About the Dealership
At Martin Management, we believe our continued success and future growth is attributed to our employees. Our family-owned dealership group is a leader in the automotive industry, and we empower our team members to become leaders themselves.
By joining our team, you can expect to work on a team of dedicated and talented individuals. Our stores work with a collaborative approach and encourage success amongst each of our members. If you want to make an immediate impact, get recognized for hard work, and develop your career, this is the place for you!