The Mental Health Center of Denver
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Real Estate Office Coordinator
at The Mental Health Center of Denver
POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to Executive Project Assistant, under general supervision, provide dispatch services for the Real Estate Maintenance Team. Monitor maintenance request phone line and inbox. Perform tasks associated with creating work orders; distribute requests to maintenance techs or appropriate department or person, close and prepare work orders for billing process. Provide supervisory support in Executive Project Assistant’s absence.
NEW HIRE RATE: $16.71/hr - $20.07/hr
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Oversee FacServices inbox and phone line for incoming maintenance requests. Process and assign requests appropriately. Communicate updates to requestors.
- Monitor and maintain maintenance request portion of Property Management Software.
- Assist with routine vendor scheduling and notice each property appropriately.
- Assist with fleet vehicle maintenance scheduling, driver approvals, reporting and other fleet vehicle related tasks.
- Create and update nameplate signage for interior room assignments when changes occur.
- Maintain room assignments for staff in HR tracking system.
- Assign and return property (ie: keys) to employees in HR tracking system.
- Order office supplies for the Real Estate Department.
- Send follow up customer service surveys in response to completed work orders.
- Assist with special projects.
- Other related duties as assigned.