Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Count Team Technician
at Atlantis Casino
- Employment Type
- Casino, Hospitality
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is a wholly owned subsidiary of Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (NASDAQ: MCRI), a publicly traded corporation recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as America’s Best and Mid-Size Employers.
Join our count team team! as a Count Team technician you will collect drop boxes from the casino floor following all regulatory rules and procedures and accurately account for all cash and other assets collected.
Hours are 4 a.m. – 2 p.m - Part time
- Participate in the slot drop and currency and coin counts.
- Assist the team members and communicate with other departments involved in the drop and count, to insure gaming regulations are strictly followed.
- Work with counting equipment and with computer systems.
- Do the data entry, including simple reconciliation.
- Accurately work with a large volume of currency and other cash funds.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to work quickly and accurately
- Ability to quickly learn systems and applications
- Basic math skills
- Attention to details
- Good organizational skills
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa fosters a team working environment, family/work life balance and an environment that is focused on Team Member recognition and appreciation.
Some of the ways in which we accomplish this is by offering the following:
- Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, supplemental coverage)
- 401K retirement savings plan + discretionary match
- Team Member Referral Bonus
- Education Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Recreation /Fitness Discounts
- Weekly Resort Prizes
- Career Development and Training Workshops
- FREE daily meal
- Internal Advancement