Monarch Atlantis Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent & Recruitment Manager
at Monarch Atlantis Casino
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Leadership
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, in Reno, Nevada, has a career opportunity and is looking for someone with a proven track record to be the Talent & Recruitment Manager. Monarch Casino & Resort, Inc. (MCRI), is publicly traded and the parent company of Atlantis. Atlantis has been recognized by Forbes as one of America’s Best Mid-size Employers.
Atlantis Casino Resort Spa is consistently ranked the #1 Reno resort on TripAdvisor, has the prestigious AAA Four Diamond designation, and is recommended by the Forbes Travel Guide. Atlantis is recognized for its luxurious accommodations, eight award-winning restaurants including the top four on TripAdvisor, 10 captivating bars and lounges, a world-class spa, and casino-wide action. For the fifth consecutive year, Spa Atlantis has earned the highly coveted 2020 Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award. Spa Atlantis is the only spa to attain to attain this recognition in Reno. In addition to Spa Atlantis’s prestigious designation as a Four-Star Spa, Atlantis Casino Resort Spa, Atlantis Steakhouse, and Bistro Napa all received the 2020 Recommended rating by the Forbes Travel Guide.
The Talent & Recruitment Manager will develop and implement new and enhanced recruiting and selection processes that will attract, select and retain a dynamic level of talent. The Talent and Recruitment Manager is a business partner for all hiring managers and will have the ability to understand the current and future business needs of the company. The ideal candidate will have vast knowledge in recruitment and talent acquisition, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and strong project management/ organizational skills. This position will focus on creatively sourcing and identifying top talent for all areas of the organization. The Talent and Recruitment Manager will consult with and guide department management in comprehensive recruitment staffing issues, policies and processes.
- Coordinate the sourcing and recruiting activities for exempt and non-exempt positions with a focus on senior-level and executive positions.
- Execute recruitment plan by aggressively recruiting for well-qualified candidates from a variety of sources; develop strategic staffing plans in conjunction with senior management.
- Utilize traditional recruitment techniques such as direct sourcing, cold calling, screening, interviewing & relationship recruiting with organizations & universities.
- Create new, creative and proactive industry-specific sourcing strategies and work closely with Human Resources Supervisor to update and maintain internal job postings on company website and other external websites.
- Create and implement hourly Team Member recruitment strategies including, but not limited to, job fair coordination & participation, newspaper advertising and alternative sources of applicants.
- Confer with management and supervisors to identify staffing needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills.
- Develop and maintain network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Develop and maintain contacts with schools, alumni groups, and other public organizations to find and attract applicants.
- Review applications and interviews applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
- Provide regular management and leadership to Human Resources Supervisor and Human Resources Representatives to ensure efficient and productive Human Resources Front Office operations.
The Talent and Recruitment Manager will have a minimum of 5 years of experience in talent acquisition and experience working with an ATS and other recruitment technologies. Ideal candidate must have current knowledge of all federal and state employment rules and regulations have exceptional communication skills, have a passion for guest service, eye for creativity, innovation, and attention to detail. Bachelor's Degree or above supplemented by PHR/SPHR certification with experience working in a casino or hospitality environment preferred.