Monarch Blackhawk Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Admin Assistant Engineering
at Monarch Blackhawk Casino
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
This person will contribute to our success by improving work force productivity anticipating and eliminating potential delays through advanced planning and coordination of labor, parts, tools, equipment, work area access, etc. They will be responsible for the strategic planning and scheduling of all non-emergency work at the facility.
- Maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client and staff information
- Interact with staff, clients, suppliers and visitors
- Issue responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to, copying, faxing, mailing, laminating and filing
- Prepare and collate all documentation for the monthly payroll of all on site staff
- Order and maintain inventory (parts, materials, equipment) in relation to the facilities team
- Attend team meetings and produce subsequent minutes / actions
- Maintain historical data and analyses
- Coordinates and maintains department scheduling
- Ensure all preventative/predictive maintenance (PMs) is scheduled at their pre-determined frequencies.
Reviews and screens all Work Orders for accuracy and completeness including asset coding
- Prepares the K.P.I. report in a timely manner insuring accuracy of data.
Prepare Trend Charts Relative to Goals and Targets on a weekly basis and post prominently to facilitate team progress
Maintain accurate equipment services and failure records from data collected during PM’s to facilitate meaningful analysis
- Provide support to the Facilities team on other assigned duties
- Associate’s Degree preferred
- Strong knowledge of CMMS programs preferred
- Previous experience with HOTSOS software preferred
- Knowledge of work order management process, labor estimating and resource leveling / balancing preferred
- Knowledge of facilities equipment and O&M Manual requirements preferred
- Prior experience of OSHA requirements preferred
- Firm foundation in all crafts such as carpentry, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well with all levels of the Team in collaborative manner
- Adaptability; expertise at managing competing demands, multitasking, and prioritizing; comfortable managing frequent change, delays and unexpected events
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook with excellent working knowledge of the Internet
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Ability to anticipate and proactively address situations in order to avoid problems; address and resolve problems efficiently and professionally
- Perform well under deadlines
- Ethical business practices
- Maintain professional appearance and attire on daily basis
- Flexibility to work late or on weekends, as business demands
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.