Monarch Blackhawk Casino
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Table Games Supervisor
at Monarch Blackhawk Casino
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
In the absence of or at the direction of the Director of Table Games assume the following duties including acting as GSM as needed:
- Responsible for staffing, scheduling, evaluating, developing and monitoring subordinates for performance, compliance, guest service and adherence to company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Responsible for making recommendations consistent with departmental goals for increasing business volumes, efficiency and productivity to maximize profitability.
-Evaluates TM’s on performance and coaches for success and improvement.
- Establishes training programs to facilitate the training of all casino games and guest service initiatives including policies and procedures related to each game.
-Responsible for interviewing potential candidates for subordinate positions and making hiring recommendations. Onboard all new table games team members.
-Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
-Superior guest service and employee relation skills.
-Excellent analytical, organizational, and administrative skills.
-Strong knowledge of Table Games Procedures, Title 31, and tax laws.
-The ability to make quick decisions under stressful situations that lead to guest and/or TM satisfaction while taking into account the financial implications for the property.
-Be able to properly manage and control labor, game spread, and game limits, according to business conditions.
-Be able to effectively develop relationships to ensure Guest retention and TM satisfaction
Participates in the creation, planning and facilitation of all table games tournaments in cooperation with the marketing department and special events.
Communicate Table Games and property wide initiatives to TM’s
Responsible for updating policies and procedures as needed, and make suggestions on procedural changes as needed.