Mountain Park Health Center
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Facilities Coordinator - Baseline
at Mountain Park Health Center
Coordinates the proper operation and maintenance for all Mountain Park Health Center (MPHC) facility buildings and grounds. Assesses needs, manages work order system, and coordinates with Operations Directors to ensure buildings serve necessary functions to support MPHC and its mission.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates work assignments among buildings technicians, vendors, and contractors, and coordinates work order system.
- Responds to problems in a tactful and expedient manner
- Handles the scheduling, maintenance, and monitoring of all heating, ventilation, air conditioning, water, electric and other systems to ensure efficient operation.
- Inspects facility and generates inspection reports
- Assists Chief Operations Officer in budgeting process for annual expenses.
- Assists with various facilities projects.
- Maintains open and effective communication with providers and employees to ensure quality patient care
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be able to embrace differences among people and is able to interact with internal staff as well as external contacts in a culturally competent and respectful manner.
- Exemplifies excellent customer service with patients, visitors and other employees. Displays courtesy, friendliness, helpfulness and respect
- Consistently demonstrates respect for the capabilities, different cultures and/or personalities of internal and external customers
- Relates well and works collaboratively with all levels of staff in a professional manner
- Consistently alters responsibilities and routines when situation requires and continues to perform without projecting stress/frustration that would adversely affect the work environment
- Maintains and ensures patient privacy and confidentiality
- Takes initiative to proactively assist others without direct supervision and to resolve problems with other departments and coworkers
5+ years of related experience
HVAC experience preferred
Current Arizona state driver’s license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITY:
Ability to read, write and communicate clearly in English. Excellent organizational and analytical skills; knowledge of financial terms and principles; ability to forecast and prepare budgets; conduct financial/business analysis including the preparation of reports; intermediate Microsoft Office skills; demonstrates strong customer service skills; ability to prioritize and execute a variety of tasks simultaneously; self motivated; ability to maintain cooperative relationships with patients, families, providers, staff and other customers/vendors and make effective presentations to large groups of people.
Ability to work at a computer terminal for extended periods of time on a daily basis
Physical requirements for this position: hearing, seeing, speaking, feeling, reaching and repetitive motions
This position requires sitting/standing/driving for long periods of time
This position requires exerting up to 40 pounds of force in order to lift, carry, pull or remove objects
Travel within the Valley, in between the sites, approximately 50% of time
Ensures policies are communicated and administered consistently
Seasoned manager with track record of mentorship, teaching, and growing personnel
Exemplifies excellent customer service with patients, internal departments, and external relationships
Relates well and works collaboratively with all levels of staff in a professional manner
Maintains and ensures staff and patient privacy and confidentiality
Takes initiative to proactively assist others and resolve problems with other departments and coworkers
Ensures work environment of the department is clean, neat, and professional
Maintains open and effective communication with providers and employees to ensure quality patient care
Must have reliable transportation in order to commute to various facilities, as required, and remain on the Approved Driver’s List.
Mountain Park Health Center (MPHC) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to all federal and state law, MPHC prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity. MPHC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.