Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
BOS Customer Service Associate - Specialist
at MUFG Americas
Under minimal supervision, performs daily operational tasks that are considered high risk or complex in nature. Demonstrate analytical capabilities while performing tasks, which allows for assessment of risk and minimizes potential loss to the Bank. Work independently and in the absence of work director or supervisor provide leadership and work distribution.
Duties include, but not limited to: Assisting Associates as required.
Support supervisor and work director in meeting production goals and adhering to policy/procedures.
Responsible for researching and resolution of complex client or branch issues to ensure a high standard of customer service.
Contact customers to collect, validate or research information.
Completion of assigned daily tasks, while adhering to established procedures and policies, which results in a satisfactory audit rating.
Completion of assigned daily tasks within service level thresholds.
Exercise good judgment when approving work or providing operational recommendations.
- High school diploma or GED Self starter Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent telephone techniques and etiquette.
- Ability to handle high volume processes and work in fast paced environment .
- Ability to recognize and escalate issues that could impact branch, customers or department.
- Ability to work flexible work schedule.
- Ability to work independently and possess initiative for self growth.
- Typing 35-40 wpm PC knowledge of CICS, RUMBA RCIF and Word preferred Basic knowledge of Filenet system and bank documentation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.