Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Compliance Testing Officer, Vice President
at MUFG Americas
- 5-7 years of experience within financial services industry preferred with emphasis on regulatory requirements. Comprehensive knowledge of federal and state lending regulations. Preferred experience with TILA, RESPA, FCRA, or UDAAP.
- Establish, design, and execute regulatory compliance testing of credit card and unsecured loan products oriented regulations
- Work with the Line of Business as well as the Compliance Manager to ensure all rules applicable to the line of business and the products supported are identified so that testing priorities can be evaluated and established.
- Execute, organize and prioritize testing in a timely manner ensuring deliverables are achieved while maintaining accuracy.
- Develop and document detailed testing scripts covering testing of controls evaluations and testing of transactions to assess adherence to compliance rules.
- Prepare testing scope, workpapers, and reports capturing final results of testing.
- Work closely with other Senior Compliance Testing Officers and Testing Manager to ensure consistency among execution of testing and interpretation of rules.
- Keep up-to-date on changes in federal and state compliance laws and regulations impacting the group of assigned compliance focus area(s) and ensure testing scripts reflect such changes.
- Prepare and potentially present reports to management regarding status of compliance testing in areas of compliance focus.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience executing testing efforts or exposure to audit, quality control or quality management functions and results.
- Strong time management, interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to establish credibility and strong partnership with management and peers.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and successfully manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Bachelor's degree with professional certification preferred.
- Ability to work autonomously and initiate and prioritize own work.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for, certain offenses.