Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Emerging Leaders Program Associate
at National Residential
National Residential Mortgage is proud of the depth of experience and skill our accomplished Mortgage Consultants possess. They have proven themselves as true experts in the mortgage arena and continually demonstrate their unfailing commitment to long-term customer satisfaction.
National Residential Mortgage is a service of DB&T, member FDIC, a Heartland Financial USA Inc., in AZ. For additional information about National Residential or Heartland Financial, visit www.htlf.com.
At Heartland Financial USA, Inc., we believe what our employees do, and how they do it, should matter to their customers and their communities. We also believe that for our company to grow and succeed, our employees need to be provided opportunities to capitalize on their strengths and maximize their abilities.
Take part in Heartland’s exclusive Emerging Leaders Program (ELP), an 18-month immersive experience targeted to recent college graduates whom we believe have potential to become Heartland’s next generation of financial and operational leaders.
Through the ELP’s strategic, innovative, and high-impact learning opportunities, you will:
- Strengthen your business and operational knowledge, sharpen your financial acumen, and build your professional networks.
- Participate in three program phases that include rotational and career-focused immersion learning experiences in Heartland’s lines of business or departments plus hands-on experience in priority project management activities.
- Create your own career paths by selecting either our Sales-Driven Track or Heartland Operational Track for your rotational immersion learning experience.
- Learn from Heartland’s top executives and engage with them directly as soon as your first day in the program!
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance, economics, information systems, human resources, marketing, or communications
- 1-3 years of financial, banking, sales, operational or business-related experience
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in your major
- Evidence of strong detail and analytical skills
- Evidence of exceptional leadership, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- High level of professionalism, initiative, and accountability
- Active in community service, clubs/organizations, or professional groups
Discover your strengths, set your goals and create opportunities for the next chapter of your career. Take the first step in joining Heartland’s Emerging Leaders Program today!
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Time Type:Full time
National Residential Mortgage is a residential mortgage lending organization focused on originating high-quality mortgage loans with predictable, dependable results and exceptionally high satisfaction rates among our clients.
Led by an executive management team with an average of over 20 years experience in all aspects of the mortgage industry, our staff of seasoned and skilled mortgage professionals were recruited for their outstanding reputations, proven expertise, strength of character and steadfast dedication to client satisfaction. The majority of clients seeking our services are referrals from those we have assisted in the past - a testament we consider to be the greatest measurement of our team’s thoughtfulness and dependability.
National Residential Mortgage operates in a best-in-class mortgage origination and processing environment. We draw from a wealth of knowledge concerning the intricacies of our business to ensure our back-office technology, processes, and procedures are efficient, organized, and precise. These highly-effective internal processes result in lower costs for the client, faster loan closings and a minimized possibility for human error.
EOE/AA Employer · M/F/Disabled/Vet
Member FDIC · Equal Housing Lender
Employment at Heartland Financial USA, Inc. is employment at will