Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Child Care Worker- Overnight Positions
at New Alternatives
New Alternatives, Inc. is committed to providing Trauma Informed Care principles throughout our agency. Candidates should have knowledge and/or desire in assisting the agency carry out this culture.
New Alternatives, Inc. is a private nonprofit agency that provides a wide range of services to children, youth and families in San Diego and Orange Counties. Services include residential, outpatient, day treatment and in home support services.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with SED children and adolescents in a residential treatment facility/ group home in Escondido.
- Assist children/ teens with daily living skills, self-esteem building and crisis intervention skills.
- BA/BS required.
- Experience in the field is a plus.
- F/T & P/T offered for overnight shifts between the hours of 11 pm-7 am.
Full Time Benefits:
- Excellent medical and dental benefits
- Vacation, Sick Time
- 403B Plan
- Family Fit Program through LA Fitness