Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
RECREATIONAL COORDINATOR- Escondido
at New Alternatives
New Alternatives, Inc. is a private nonprofit agency that has provided a wide range of services to children, youth and families in San Diego and Orange Counties since 1978. Therapeutic services include residential, outpatient, day treatment, crisis support and in home support services.
New Alternative's San Pasqual Academy is a unique residential/educational campus that services ages 12 & up.
The Responsibilities for the Recreational Coordinator at San Pasqual Academy will include:
- Work with children and adolescents who have suffered complex trauma build new coping skills and behaviors.
- Help run activities both on campus and in the community. These activities will include but are not limited to: art, games, competitions, indoor and outdoor recreational activities, etc.
- Must be available to work Weekend and Evening hours
- Recreational Therapy Experience is preferred.
- BA/BS in a related field is required. (Social Sciences)
- Lifeguard Certification is a plus.
- Spanish speaking is preferred.
- Extensive training opportunities
- Career advancement
- Excellent medical and dental benefits
- Vacation, Sick Time
- 403B Plan
- Family Fit Program through LA Fitness