Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ RN Charge Nurse Night Shift
at Vibra Healthcare
We have a great opportunity for a Night Shift RN Charge Nurse at our 32 bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Weslaco, Texas !
Weslaco Regional Rehabilitation Hospital – Join our team of passionate patient caregivers!!
Patients are our priority. We are passionate about patient care and consider it a privilege to be able to provide services to patients and their family members throughout the city of Weslaco and its surrounding cities throughout Hidalgo County and the Rio Grande Valley.
Inpatient Rehabilitation Services
At Weslaco Regional Rehabilitation Hospital , we provide inpatient rehabilitation to people recovering from disabling diseases and injuries, such as strokes, orthopedic, brain, and spinal cord injuries. In addition, we treat individuals who may have chronic illnesses such as cerebral palsy, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s Disease), multiple sclerosis or Parkinson’s disease.
The RN Nurse Supervisor is responsible for the delivery of efficient, high quality patient care. Responsible for personnel, management, and coordination of nursing service activities for the scheduled working shift, in accordance with established philosophy, objectives and policies of the hospital. The supervisor works with employees and other mangers to develop systems and procedures necessary for daily operations, and provides training, information and support to solve problems and accomplish assigned objectives.
Please click the link to check it out. http://wrrh.ernesthealth.com/
- Diploma or Associate of Science Degree in Nursing required.
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment required.
- Current BLS certification from an Ernest-approved vendor required.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Critical care experience preferred.
- Three (3) years experience in an acute care setting preferred.
- Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- CRRN preferred.
- ACLS certification from an Ernest-approved vendor preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.