Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ RN LVN PT OT Clinical Liaison Full Time Edinburg Market
at Vibra Healthcare
Weslaco Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a Full Time Clinical Liaison - RN, LVN, PT, OT - to join our team in the Edinburg market!
The Clinical Liaison is responsible for educating, problem solving and building relationships with referral sources, obtaining referrals, completing eRehab or LTRAX assessments, and participating in planning, organizing and executing the Business Departmental plan. Frequent day travel with reliable transportation and occasional overnight travel is required. The individual will be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with their assigned accounts as well as those of their team members.
Functions as a key source of market intelligence providing direct communication between the community, referral sources and physicians to their Ernest Hospital Team. Often serves as the "face of Ernest" in the community and is responsible for developing a positive, professional image conducive to building long lasting relationships with our customers.
Please click the link to check it out. http://wrrh.ernesthealth.com/
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Speech Language Pathologist, Physical Therapist or Respiratory Therapist required in the state where support is provided.
- Recent healthcare experience in the acute care hospital, rehabilitation setting or home health care agency/company required.
- Current, valid and active driver’s license required.
- Ability to travel using publicly available air and ground transportation.
Additional Qualifications/Skills :
- Previous clinical screening experience is preferred.
- Marketing/sales skill expertise preferred with a history of exceeding sales quotas.
- Working experience of local medical community is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) with medical and administrative staffs as well as patients and families, in an assertive, professional manner.
- Self motivated, extroverted and enthusiastic individual who is self-directed.
- Ability to complete the clinical screens accurately and thoroughly within established timeframes with demonstrated clinical expertise to determine admission criteria.
- Ability to compute statistics and complete necessary reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Exhibit a sense of urgency for goal achievement with a strong commitment to results.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Our recruitment team wants to get to know you. Share your passion! Please complete our online application and submit your resume for immediate consideration.
If selected, our interview process includes phone interviews, in person interviews, and several vetting tools.
Thank you for taking the time to consider a career opportunity with our hospital.