Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
+ RN Registered Nurse Full Time PRN
at Vibra Healthcare
Job Status: Full Time,On Call
Job Reference #: 13309
You could work anywhere. You’ll want to work here. Catch the Vibe.
Vibra Rehabilitation Hospital of Denver is seeking Registered Nurses - RNs to join our team!
Develops, implements, evaluates and revises a plan of care of assigned patients and families while promoting the mission and values of Vibra Healthcare. The provision of care includes direct care along with the delegation and supervision of all nursing care in accordance with the applicable Nurse Practice Act. Specific components of the Registered Nurse role include demonstrating clinical competence; managing patient care; improving quality of care; establishing professional relationships and utilizing professional skills; fulfilling responsibilities of the role of the hospital; and developing clinical expertise per specialty.
Contact Ryan O'Hearn today to learn more: email@example.com or 717-480-7227
We want to hear from you if you have...
- Current, valid, and active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment.
- Current BLS certification from a Vibra-approved vendor.
- CRRN and ACLS from a Vibra-approved vendor preferred.
- Previous acute care experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to project a professional image.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Strong organizational, prioritizing and analytical skills.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant.
- Working knowledge of computer and software applications used in job functions.
- Freedom from illegal use of and effects of use of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Vibra: Enhancing the patient experience through transformational solutions. Driving change.
Please complete an online application!